Monday, May 4, 2009

Did I happen to mention that giving birth brings forth pain?


It does.

It also brings lack of sleep.

Nursing woes..."Why won't she latch on right?"....

Beautiful looks from the children as they hold their new baby sister.

Emotions of one minute of chaos and another of peace.

The realization that if we can keep the bathrooms clean, the laundry moving along, the children fed, and the baby nursed that we have been successful afterall.


One day I'll miss days like these, but right now I just need to lay down for a bit. (That's hard to do around here.)

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Yep. One day you will miss them. My baby is 18 months old and I already miss them. Cute picture. Your girls are really doing a great job entertaining.

Linda said...

Thanks Jenn. They absolutely love looking at her.

Sincerely,
Linda

Linda said...

Thanks Jenn. They absolutely love looking at her.

Sincerely,
Linda

Nikki said...

I just came across your blog today and I very much enjoy it. BTW...congratulations on your new baby.

Linda said...

Thank You Nikki.