Saturday, July 2, 2011

Checking in....

I have almost forgotten how to do this blog! I've been contemplating putting it on a setting where only I can read it since this whole idea started out from those thoughts anyway.But ...... I liked blogging. I just haven't for a while now. Let me explain why...quickly since I need to take the children out to swim. :O)

1. My homeschooling became busier with a 6th grader, 4th grader, and a 2nd grader. Plus a toddler to keep us occupied.
2. We had several unexpected remodeling projects, which left us with a better looking house.
3. Now I'm pregnant with my seventh and over the nausea so things are much better.
4. We started school this week and we'll be doing school every other week till I have 4 weeks under my belt. This will allow me to take time off after the baby gets here.

So you see, life's been busy. My kids are now 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, and 2. We started 7th, 5th, 3rd grade, and Kindergarten. I've done gone over to the other side when it comes to teaching methods and now we use all Rod and Staff with living books on the side to keep our history and science relevant.

Life is good. God has been so good. Now we need to think of a name for this little boy in the oven. My kids like Elliot. Elliot? So blog maybe I'll blog again soon. Maybe sooner then last January. But I have an excuse....several.

No comments: