Monday, April 13, 2009

Two weeks left..


Can we say waddle? Yup, I'm waddling. It seems this baby has taken over my body, but the good news is that there's only 2 weeks left of this. And not a moment too soon, because any longer and I won't look like I'm carrying twins. I'll look like I'm carrying triplets. So what are some pregnancy points for me to remember:
  • Eat when you're hungry, even if you're nauseous.

  • Think positive, you shall see your waist and toes again.

  • Walk slow. Walking fast does nothing but bring on contractions

  • Dinners should be fuss free, quick and easy. Not tenderloin specials where everyone and everything needs your assistance.

  • Looking through your container stored baby clothes is nostalgic (especially after 2 girls), but a real motivator to get you to get ready if you do it at about 38 weeks along.

  • Don't' sit too long, don't stand too long, and for Pete's sake don't go to Dollywood anytime soon no matter how tempting! Go to your friend's house instead and sit on her sofa..maybe she'll treat you to a nice hot cup of cocoa. :O)

  • Oh, yeah, don't do crazy field trips like going to the water treatment plant during the first trimester.

  • If your handheld doesn't work, get a new one asap. Rushing down the stairs to answer the phone can be dangerous.

Did I miss anything?

3 comments:

MamaArcher said...

You have an award over on my blog!
Thanks for being such a sweet friend!

Linda said...

Thanks so much MamaArcher.

Sincerely,
Linda

Nina said...

I'm looking forward to your visit.... hot cocoa will flow liberally :o)

Going to watch your sourdough video now.... I think I have two duds in my kitchen right now.