Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Bunny Family's Beginnings

I crosstitched this picture around 1995-1996. Yesterday was my 17th year Anniversary.

We didn't do anything fancy,(We're not very fancy folks.) except that we have now converted our 1995 Windstar Van into an 8 passenger vehicle. That's right, it was a 7 passenger, but now it will carry safely all six children.
Friday we found a nice back row seat that matches in color our interior seats and through my beloved's many talents (one being that he can weld) has clicked in the 3 seater seat into the spot where the two seater seat use to be. He switched the bottom metal pieces and now we can seat all the children. He's my hero! We can now postpone purchasing a full size van for a couple of years. All for less than $100!!! This is why it pays to have your spouse be your very best friend.

Little did I know that one of my neighbors would one day call us the bunny family. Some of my neighbors have just recently started noticing I'm pregnant. How could they miss it??

I didn't have any children back when I crosstitched that picture. To be honest, I would never have dreamed of having what I have now. But I was starting to feel like children were so sweet and cute and that perhaps I might want to get one of those one day. We even treated some of our friend's kids to places like the Aquarium and Chucky Cheese.

Eventually, he got me a lab mix puppy.
Six months later, God blessed us with Baby #1.


Two years later, with Baby #2.





Two an a half years later with Baby #3.


23 months later with Baby #4.



And 22 months later with Baby #5.


I can't wait for Baby #6 - She should arrive anytime now!

No comments: